What You Should Know About Dog Food
Contrary to popular belief, dogs need dog food that includes quality sources of protein, fat, veggies and good grains.
Quality ingredients include:
Check your pet food for these ingredients:
- Corn, Wheat or Soy-Known Allergens
- By-Products-Feet, Beaks, Feathers, Heads (Yuck!)
- Chemical Preservatives-Ethoxyquin, BHA
- Animal or Beef Fat-Indigestible Fat
- Artificial Coloring or Flavors
If the label contains any of the above items, you need to stop feeding it to your dog immediately.
We only recommend two types of dog food for a healthy pet.
Life's Abundance Premium Health Food For Dogs
- Dry food with superior ingredients
- Delivered right to your door so it’s always fresh
- Best known for overall health
- You can control the quality off ingredients in your dog’s food
It is time consuming, but some people opt for home made food for their pet. Here are some delicious, nutritious
dog food recipes.
Tip: Don’t forget your pup needs fresh, clean water everyday.
Warning: Toxic foods for dogs are:
When switching your dog’s diet, it’s a good idea to do it gradually to avoid digestive problems. Over a week or so, gradually add more of the new food and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.
© Copyright Excelsior Information Systems Ltd 2007 - 2015.