Here They Are...The Essentials In Dog Grooming Supplies
The right dog grooming supplies are very important.
If you are grooming your dog yourself having the proper tools assures a better and easier job.
Here are some dog grooming supplies you’ll need:
- A brush. Ask your vet what kind of brush is suitable for your dog. Different breeds need different brushes.
- A comb is necessary for some breeds.
- Nail cutters. Have your vet show you how to cut your dog’s nails. If you don’t know how to do it you could hurt your dog.
- Blood stopping powder or cornstarch (to stop nail bleeding).
- A Chamois cloth for shining a smooth coat
suitable for your pooch.
- A rubber mat for the tub so there’s no slipping.
- A hand-held sprayer to wet and rinse your dog
- A dog toothbrush, rubber finger or gauze to wrap around your finer.
- Cotton balls moistened with warm water for cleaning “sleep” from the eyes.
- A favorite treat as a reward.
Remember to get advice from your veterinarian on anything you’re not sure of.
© Copyright Excelsior Information Systems Ltd 2007 - 2015.