Let's Talk About Dog Health
Dog health is like human health.
Eat right, exercise, you know, all the things we need are basically what your dog needs.
Keeping your dog well cuts your medical expenses and makes for a happy dog.
Here are a few tips for preventive care:
- Buy a dog from a reputable breeder or…
- Get a clean bill of health from the shelter or pound
- Give him a skin and coat exam
- Keep parasites (fleas, ticks or worms) under control
* Clean his ears regularly
- Feed your dog high-quality human grade food (we recommend a homemade diet with cooked protein and veggies)
- Take him for yearly Vet check-ups
* Take him for regular dental cleanings
* Check into dog insurance
- Make sure he has plenty of clean water
Lots of love and attention should be at the top of the list to keep your dog healthy and very happy.
© Copyright Excelsior Information Systems Ltd 2007 - 2015.